Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Makia Creations

Just a quick post to show you what I made with my kit from Makia Creations.  The instruction were via videos that were easy to view and understand.  You know I LOVE getting crafting supplies in the mail - so easy (ever try to drag a toddler to a craft/fabric store? - *shudder*) - and I love kits because it all "goes" without me having to decide anything.
I grabbed my SIL for a quick crafting session.  She did the turkey and I did the snowman.  My absolute favorite part is that one CONVERTS to another, so that's less things I need to have around.
I didn't have photos printed (digital is so fun to view on the computer, I get WAY lazy about actually getting prints made) so the kids and I wrote some things that we were thankful for - -


Then for the snowman he's holding holiday greetings instead of pictures:
Want to make one with some friends?  You can win 3 kits with the Makia Giveaway - HERE.


No comments:

Post a Comment