Thursday, December 2, 2010

My Big Canvas

I finally did it - I ordered a big honkin' canvas - here's the picture I settled on:
I was going back and forth whether I should just get a big print or go for a big canvas - with a print I'd have to then buy a frame (more $$), and the canvas could just hang on the wall.  I priced other places, but for the big one on canvas, the best deal was the Black Friday Deal at Canvas People (50% off plus free shipping) - I still paid $44 for it, which is a big thing for me, but I just went for it!  I got the 16x20 size - yaowza, it's going to be great!

I would wait and tell you about it when I get the canvas, but that deal ends tomorrow, so I had to give you a heads up today.  If you want the smaller size canvas (like 8x10), the other deal is better ($55 off plus $15 shipping) and it doesn't end tomorrow - so be sure to do the math and maximize your deal.

FYI, when using the Black Friday deal, you have to enter "blackfriday" when you're checking out - at first I didn't think it was taking my discount, but I hadn't entered the code...

Anyways, have a great Thursday!


No comments:

Post a Comment