Tuesday, November 23, 2010

My Free Canvas

It's still take-a-look Tuesday - just scroll down a post...
 
I know it didn't get the most votes from you all, but I went with the sunset silhouette picture for a canvas - it's for my beach-ish bathroom and so I thought a more "artsy" look was best.  In this picture below you can kind of see the texture of the canvas - love that!
I plan on getting a shelf for the wall in the bathroom - for now it's just sitting on the back of the toilet (classy, I know) next to the candles I embellished with Waxees (how-to shown HERE).
Have you gotten your FREE CANVAS yet?  Keep in mind that you do have to pay $15 shipping.  But still a good deal for a canvas print.  My one regret is that I got the 8x10 size - I should have paid my extra $10 and stepped up a size - oh well.  Now I know for when I make the next one.... (we took family pics a few weeks ago - they're awesome, but I'm not showing them to you until I show you the Christmas Card I had them made into....)

So anyways, don't forget to grab yourself a Free Canvas  - enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment