Monday, November 15, 2010

Sonshine Designs - Apron

Sonshine Designs - have you heard of them??  I knew Angela from where we lived before - she's great.  And she has such cute aprons and more!

A quick little blurb about the shop:
*** Lots of beautiful new fabrics and designs and great stuff for kids and baby are on the way. Keep your peepers peeled because I am sewing up a storm. Hooray!***
Don't see what your looking for? Convo me, we can create it together!

Custom aprons, capes, skirts, bibs and more. I love mixing beautiful prints and colors in a unique way to make things really special. Every piece is one of a kind. I love custom orders and am willing to create whatever it is you are pining for. Convo me with your idea and I will make it happen. Thanks for stopping by, I hope you find something you love.

Gift wrap is always free and I am more than willing to ship directly to your lucky recipient. Just let me know!:)

You can read my blog at tymonandangie.blogspot.com


Did you see that - gift wrap, always FREE. Have it sent right to your recipient - perfect!  Do you have those people that are hard to buy gifts for??  EVERYONE would love a cute apron.  Or let's face it - get one for yourself so you'll be looking fabulous during the holiday kitchen time. 

Angela was gracious enough to send me a holiday apron - my dream come true!! Isn't it the cutest?!:
 Umm, ignore the big cuffs on my pants - I know it's not "cool" but I roll them at home so I don't step on them, and often forget to unroll them in public.  Anyways.  That back-view picture is to show how it wraps around a little - love that!  I have a bad habit of wiping my hands on my rear when I'm baking, so it usually ends up on my pants - the way this wraps around, I'm covered!

  I just have to show you the high-quality stitching - see how precise and even the stitch lines are on the pleats - wow!! And I like how the thread is turquoise to match the binding.
 My favorite feature of the apron are the pockets - love them!  Great size, and I love the detail - glitter ric rac and binding wrapping the edges.
I LOVE the fit of the apron - the waistband gives it shape and fit and makes it flattering and fun.

Some other options that I love in her shop:
So, now that I'm viewing the aprons that I chose to feature, I'm noticing that I might have a thing for polka dots!!  Also, if you're on the hunt for a great child's cape, Sonshine Designs has those too - look at this cute owl one:

Are you loving the aprons and more??  I know, I know - you want one, you need one, it's YOUR dream come true....

Angela at Sonshine Designs is offering your choice of apron from her shop for a giveaway!  WOW, right?  To enter, just one easy step
-- visit Sonshine Designs and come back here and leave a comment on this post naming your favorite item
Giveaway ends Saturday, Nov 20th, around noon...

Feel free to spread the word about this giveaway - you'd be excited if one of your friends won, and maybe they'd let you borrow their apron....


No comments:

Post a Comment